Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2021

New invitations

Hello everyone 
Welcome to another week. Today I'm going to share some new apps that I've found and some that I've reacquainted with. Again my friends, please read the companies' disclaimers if you wish before signing up. Signing up using my link is optional but I highly recommend that you do, since you and maybe myself will get incentives if you do. At the end, I will share strategies on ways to make more money using these apps.  
The first app is called Hideout TV. Watch your favorite video contents and get paid. There are lots of channels to choose from. Click on my link below to join for free.
https://hideout.co/viewerSignup.php?refer=15008

A special invite to a gaming app.

Hey, just found an App that gives you money for playing games! Discover games and apps that suit you. Cash for every minute you're playing (Amazon, PayPal, GooglePlay…)! It is as simple as it sounds: just open the link, download Fitplay for free and start playing games. You will receive 4499 coins as a start-up bonus. https://affiliate.justtrack.io/android/de.mcoins.fitplay/83ffbab9-143e-4f2c-ae9b-ad7eab30a525?channel=intent 


A special invitation to a multi purpose app

I am using a new rewards app that I love. You earn real money and get paid with PayPal: https://make-money.rocks/app


Start mining Litecoin on your devices. Use my link below to download for free.

https://ltcminer.com/4017347


Tips: When using video app to watch video, you can let the app run while you go about your daily routine. Be aware that you may have to check on it from time to time since the system will need to know if you are still there. You may require to solve a captcha or simple to restart the video. Not good to leave running overnight.
On the gaming app, download app initially then try out apps within the platform. Download apps you like within the platform then repeat the process withing the other apps and so on.. thus maximizing your income. 
I hope this helps. 
To your success!!
~AP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Surfing

 Hello everyone and Happy humpday! I will be sharing more surf sites with themes for those who are creative. This is making money while enjo...