Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2021

Game on

 Hello everyone. I'm back. I've been busy trying to find some new or not so new apps/platforms to share with you so that you can make some money on the side. Be advised that it is optional to use my link but I will greatly recommend using my links since you and maybe myself could get rewarded in the process. Good luck.

  DonkeyMails.com 


The first app is called Free Cash. With this app you can play games, take surveys etc. You can redeem your points for Paypal, Visa gift card, Amazon, etc.

https://freecash.com/r/b6fc767cc7


The second platform is called Zareklamy.  You can play games, take surveys, shop, etc. You can also download the app in the App Store and Google Play.

https://www.zareklamy.com/?r=awhitely65


Hey, just found an App that gives you money for playing games! Discover games and apps that suit you. Cash for every minute you're playing (Amazon, PayPal, GooglePlay…)! It is as simple as it sounds: just open the link, download Money Well for free and start playing games. You will receive 4499 coins as a start-up bonus. https://affiliate.justtrack.io/android/online.moneywell.app/731f156e-b6fd-4e69-beba-ff22e84934a1?channel=intent 


Here is a gaming platform I found recently called CoinChests. Here you can play games and refer others. Payments are made in PayPal and Bitcoins. You need to send me any information you find necessary for this platform since I'm just starting to play here.

https://coinchests.com/1231

There you have it folks. Use these apps/platforms to play games or do whatever else you like to do to earn some extra cash. Make sure to check out my blog site at www.ap24hours.online for tips on how I put these and other apps together to make money online by using only my smartphone.

Have a great rest of the week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Surfing

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today,  its all about me. Yes. Me. I am putting my stamp on surfing platforms that I highly recommend.  These bann...