Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Surf and Mail

 Happy Wednesday, everyone! Hope your week has been great so far and your day so far been productive. Email marketing is a great option to have to send out invites to your programs and to get exposure to them as well. There are some surf platforms that have their email platforms as well under their names. Here you can multiply your leads and sign ups. Your programs can be seen by audiences that are looking for opportunities via of emails. 

I will be sharing both these surfing and email platforms. But before I share this, I should mention that some of these email platforms allow you to create banner and text on them as well. See what all these platforms have to offer and utilize them. 

Tezzermail
Tezzers


ZaneyMailz ZaneyClicks  

Happypigmailer The Happy Pig Mailer
Thehappypigcountry The Happy Pig Country banner 

  Antmailer
Antsurf  
 All the programs that I'm sharing are free to join. Feel free to check them all out and share this post with your affliates as well. Much appreciated. You can check out my parent site at www.ap24hours.online for more online opportunities plus self-help and investing.

To Your Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Residual Income invitation

 Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope your day is going well so far and that you got the chance to read my last post on Monday at my parent site...