Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2021

Games people play

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

We play games, we play with no deep regards. No remorse whatsoever. I'm talking fun games here, not playing others...haha!! The games most play don't get them paid (unless they are gamblers) Today I'm sending you links to games that you can play to earn points and dollars. Hint, hint. It is not the lotto.
I'm going to share some fun games you can play for dollars.


Hey, just found an App that gives you money for playing games! Discover games and apps that suit you. Cash for every minute you're playing (Amazon, PayPal, GooglePlay…)! It is as simple as it sounds: just open the link, download Money Well for free and start playing games. You will receive 4499 coins as a start-up bonus.
 https://affiliate.justtrack.io/android/online.moneywell.app/731f156e-b6fd-4e69-beba-ff22e84934a1?channel=intent 

You love trivia? Microsoft Rewards has them. They are polls as well. You can get gift cards for your efforts like Amazon, Dunkin Donuts, Amazon codes and Starbucks. You can get paid as well by using this as your search engine and yes, search. Click on my link below for access.
https://rewards.microsoft.com/rafwelcome?rh=C8B924E9&ref=1000

Referral Banner 

Here is an where you can play games and save money at the same time. It's called Long Game. Just link your bank account and play on. Very exciting and easy way to save. Click below for details.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.byyourbank.longgame


Signing up on one or all at your leisure by using my links which is optional. I highly recommend signing up on my links since you can get extra benefits if you do. Check out my blog site below to see how I got started using these apps and more...



Click banner below to join my blog to see how I got started using these apps and much more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Surfing

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today,  its all about me. Yes. Me. I am putting my stamp on surfing platforms that I highly recommend.  These bann...