Total Pageviews

Monday, June 28, 2021

Make easy money(Featured app#2)

  Hello again everyone. Welcome to another post to my "Make easy money series".  To feature an application or platform, certain criteria has to be met. 1. It's easy to make money with this app/platform  2. I would have been paid numerous times with this app/platform with no issues.  3. I'm currently using this app/platform and still see unlimited potentials. With these guidelines met, I will still need to be comfortable making money using this service enough to share with you. Before we get to the featured app, let me introduce to you my parent blog site www.ap24hours.online where you can see how I make money online, sharing some self-help and current events along the way. By the way, I'm sending you the Android version of the "featured app". Please read to the very end of my blog for the link to join. Using my link is optional, but I would advise that you do use it since both of us will get incentives and jump start your earnings very quickly. Also at the end, will give you tips to maximize your earnings.

     

Let me begin with my featured application:  I send a link in a precious post about this platform. You can see it in my blog Links and Invites  https://ap24hoursonline.blogspot.com/2021/05/links-and-invites.html 

My featured app today is called Giftloop. Giftloop is just a simple app to use. You can make money by charging your phones, playing games, taking surveys, installing apps, etc. Each day you get bonus coins so cashing out is quick and easy. 

The screen should look like this with the infinity sign on the left.

3.6 * is not bad. I highly recommend apps that are rated 3 or better. This apps fits absolutely well.
Cashing out gives you a range of popular gift cards. Once redeemed, payment will come very quickly. You can cash out for PayPal, Amazon, Google Play, Visa and many others.

Charge your screen while out and about will earn you passively. You can turn this  feature on/off at any time. Also you can share this apps with anyone you know.

Cashed out the latest I could find for PayPal.

Below is my link to sign up (optional)

Check this out: earn free gift cards from Amazon/Walmart/Paypal/Netflix and more! https://app.giftloop.co/r/KKMT4JW


This is a trustworthy application and I highly recommend it. To get the maximum usage out of it, check in everyday. Extra points are giving each day for logging in. Another way is to turn on your app locator. You can get paid points from businesses who will tag you for simply being in their location. All you need to do is click on notifications and get paid instantly. You can get up to a thousand points just for clicking on. Share apps with your friends and family will earn you tons of coins. 

One account should be open per household. Since I have many devices, I have two separate email accounts. So far I have no problem. Be careful though. You can be flagged for breaking the policy rules and be banned for life.


This is all I have on this app. Read the companies policies and other usages that I might miss. Good luck.
Have a great week everyone 😊 Until my next post.

1 comment:

  1. hello i would like to share this short review on something i think you all should hear. I am a successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed cloned ATM cards that allows me to withdraw cash at a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $20,000. Skylink technology is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem at a fair cost. I must be sincere to you, when i first saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted this team, they confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to keeping your identity hidden from the atm preying cameras. If interested get through to them on mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete

Theme Surfing

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today,  its all about me. Yes. Me. I am putting my stamp on surfing platforms that I highly recommend.  These bann...